Història d’un senglar (o alguna cosa de Ricard)
- At distance 2020
Free adaptation of Shakespeare's great play to explore theatre but above all the human condition
An actor faces the challenge of playing Richard III, the ruthless monarch in Shakespeare’s tragedy. He has spent his entire life playing supporting roles and thinks he deserves this opportunity. As the character is developed, affinities between the actor and the English monarch begin to emerge. Both are ambitious and intelligent. As their life stories intertwine, the relationship between the actor, the character and the audience becomes ever closer. A monologue performed by Joan Carreras and penned by Gabriel Calderón, one of the most internationally-renowned Uruguayan playwrights and directors.
- Authory and direction: Gabriel Calderón
- Translator: Joan Sellent
- Performer: Joan Carreras
- Scenic space: Laura Clos (Closca)
- Costume: Sergi Corbera
- Lighting: Ganecha Gil
- Sound: Ramón Ciércoles
- Assistant director: Olivia Basora
- Costume assistant and characteritzation: Núria Llunell
- Head technician: Pere Capell
- Intern in scenography: Marta Calderón Gómez
- Executive production: Luz Ferrero
- Production assistant: Marta Colell
- Coproduction: Grec Festival de Barcelona 2020 and Temporada Alta 2020
- Acknowledgements: Emili Agustí
From the same creator
Mi muñequita (TA08)
Wednesday 2 of December at 7.30 pm
Duration: 1 h 10 min
State: Uruguay / Catalonia
With the collaboration of
Winner of the Max Award 2021 for best actor for Joan Carreras.
Winner of two Butaca 2021 awards in the categories of small-format show and best actor for Joan Carreras.
Winner of the Crítics Award in the category of best actor for Joan Carreras.
Prepara la teva funció
At distance pre-functionWatch the pre-function