The scenic artist José Antonio Portillo and the musician Enric Monfort come together again in a multidisciplinary installation, after their "Biblioteca de sons i sorolls"
A pie is an installation that plays with all the arts and with the child inside us. An encounter with our chaos portrayed as a big brain of drawers that we arrange ourselves and, when opened, can do anything.
Duration: 15 min
Premiere in Catalonia
Show for all audiences
Show in Spanish, Catalan or English depending on the show. Select the language when you buy your ticket.
- Authory, direction and dramaturgy: José Antonio Portillo
- Sound creation and music: Enric Monfort
- Voices: Pau Pons and Jesús Muñoz
- Scenic space: José Antonio Portillo
- Structure and mechatronics: Xavi García
- Drawing and image: Carmen Puchol
- Lighting: Rodrigo Ortega
- Sound artefacts: Enric Monfort, Nick Burge and José Antonio Portillo
- Digital tools: Jofre Aparici
- Intercultural mediation: Raúl Riebenbauer
- Sound solutions: Juanma Tuixans
- Artistic advice: María Isabel Tejeda
- Production: Temporada Alta, EACC Castelló and Diputació de Castelló
From the same creators
Biblioteca de sons i sorolls (TA18), Biblioteca de cuerdas y nudos (TA15)