The return of a festival classic and the most immortal success of Mallorcan drama in the last ten years
From the most local perspective, Toni Gomila has spent a decade bringing to the stage a monologue that has become a theatrical phenomenon. A successful show that explores roots, pig slaughtering and sobrasada.
- Authory: Toni Gomila
- Direction: Rafel Duran
- Performer: Toni Gomila
- Scenic space and costume: Rafel Lladó
- Lighting and sound space: Rafel Febrer
- Video: Jaume Miralles
- Mask: Margarida Munar
- Voiceovers: Antònia Jaume and Miquel Àngel Torrens
- Linguistic advice: Margarida Quetglas
- Production: Produccions de Ferro
By the same artist
Infinir – Torneig de Dramatúrgia (TA14)
Duration: 1 h
This show is complemented by the screening of the documentary Acorats by Joan Martí Mirs at the Truffaut Cinema. Check the date in our programme.