Sales of tickets for the first three shows on the Temporada Alta 2019 programme begin today: HITS, a selection of the best gags performed by El Tricicle, El Petit Príncep, the musical of The Little Prince, and La tendresa, a hilarious co-production by T de Teatre and Dagoll Dagom.
We’ll provide further information shortly, so we suggest you write down the following key dates to keep up with everything that’s going on:
- Tickets for more shows will be put on sale from April onwards. If you want to be among the first to know which ones, subscribe to the newsletter and choose the best seats.
- In May and June we’ll announce the names of the productions and co-productions to be promoted by Temporada Alta.
- On or around St. John’s Day we’ll present the Festival’s official artist and poster.
- In late August or early September we’ll announce the main part of the programme and all the tickets will be put on sale a few days later.
- The Festival will be held from October to December in Girona, Salt and other towns in the area.
This will be the 28th year of our festival of the performing arts, a meeting point for proposals from at home and abroad which, since 1992, has welcomed creators such as Jan Lauwers, Laurie Anderson, Thomas Ostermeier and Alain Platel and domestic artists like Sergi López, Sol Picó, Sílvia Munt and Oriol Broggi. Regarded as one of the leading festivals on the drama scene, Temporada Alta also schedules films and music. Almost 60,000 people attended the event last year.