The great success of the season returns to the festival. A magnificent text and a fantastic actor
After his well-received time in Madrid, Gabriel Calderón’s play returns, blurring the boundaries between character and actor. A particularly delicate communion when playing Richard III. Joan Carreras takes the challenge in what is perhaps a peak in his career.
Duration: 1 h 10 min
Winner of the Max Award 2021 for best actor for Joan Carreras.
Winner of two Butaca 2021 awards in the categories of small-format show and best actor for Joan Carreras.
Winner of the Crítics Award in the category of best actor for Joan Carreras.
- Authory and direction: Gabriel Calderón
- Translation: Joan Sellent
- Performer: Joan Carreras
- Scenic space: Laura Clos (Closca)
- Costume: Sergi Corbera
- Characterisation: Núria Llunell
- Lighting: Ganecha Gil
- Sound space: Ramón Ciércoles
- Production: Temporada Alta and Grec 2020 Festival de Barcelona
- Acknowledgements: Emili Agustí
By the same creator
La ira de Narciso (TA16), Mi muñequita (TA08)