- This event has passed.
Stefan Kaegi - Rimini Protokoll - Thomas Melle
Girona, November from 23rd to 25th
The legendary company Rimini Protokoll create a show with an android as the leading role
A production from the legendary Rimini Protokoll Company starring a humanoid robot with the physical features and voice of writer Thomas Melle. A play that questions the relationship between machines and human beings.
- Concept, direction and authorship: Stefan Kaegi (Rimini Protokoll)
- Text, voice and body: Thomas Melle
- Animatronic: Chriscreatures
- Video: Mikko Gaestel
- Dramaturgy: Martin Valdes – Stauber
- Production: Münchner Kammerspiele
- Co-production: Temporada Alta, Berliner Festspiele, Feodor Elutine and SPRING Performing Arts Festival
Duration: 1 h 30 min
Language: English - Subtitles: Spanish
PREMIERE IN SPAIN
“The external similarity with human beings aims to facilitate the acceptance of machines. However, if the machine’s appearance is too human, we begin to distrust. “ – Stefan Kaegi