- This event has passed.
Un enemigo del pueblo (Ágora)
Henrik Ibsen - Àlex Rigola - Teatro Kamikaze
Girona, October 11th
Àlex Rigola transforms the Henrik Ibsen classic into the reality of a theatre company, interpreted by Nao Albet and Irene Escolar among others.
Àlex Rigola takes Ibsen’s study of the ethical conflict between individual and society, and transposes it to a theatre company. Is it legitimate or honest to remain silent about certain topics, so as not to lose the subisidies that allow the company to continue speaking out about others.
- Author: Henrik Ibsen
- Free version and direction: Àlex Rigola
- Dramaturgy: Ferran Dordal
- Cast: Nao Albet, Israel Elejalde, Irene Escolar, Óscar de la Fuente and Francisco Reyes
- Scenic space: Max Glaenzel
- Lighting: Carlos Marquerie
- Production: El Pavón Teatro Kamikaze
By the same director of: MACHO MAN (TA18), Vania (TA17), Who is me. Pasolini (TA16), Migranland (TA13), El policía de las ratas (TA13), Macbeth (TA12), Nixon-Frost (TA09), Días mejores (TA08), 2666 (TA07), La nit just abans dels boscos (TA06)
36€ / 25€ / 8€
Duration: Between 10 min to 1h 30 min
PREMIERE IN CATALONIA