- This event has passed.
Girona, November 29th and 30th
A contemporary dance piece from the Masó sisters (Cia. Impàs) that interacts with the music and the script
The body as a map of what we are. This is the central idea of Kintsugi, the choreographic piece from Girona-based company Impàs, which – as usual in their creations – brings movement into dialogue with music and text.
- Original idea: Cia. Impàs
- Performers: Agustín Balda, Elena Masó, Neus Masó and Steve Smyth
- Texts: Steve Smyth
- Original live music: Steve Smyth
- Scenic space: Cia. Impàs
- Musical production: Agustín Balda
- Coproduction: Cia. Impàs and Temporada Alta 2019
FROM THE SAME COMPANY
Duration: 45 min (approx.)