Music, theatre and dance to celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of the most renowned circus companies in Canada
The prestigious Canadian Company Cirque Éloize marks their 25th anniversary with a show blending circus, theatre, music and dance that will charm young and old alike. An entire hotel full of incredible stories and outrageous travelers.
- President and head of direction: Jeannot Painchaud
- Creative director: Emmanuel Guillaume
- Composition and musical direction: Éloi Painchaud
- Artists: Andrei Anissimov, Tuedon Ariri, Una Bennett, Philippe Dupuis, Julius Bitterling, Sabrina Halde, Cory Marsh, César Mispelon, Emma Rogers, Jérémy Vitupier and Antonin Wicky
- Choreography: Julie Lachance
- Lighting: Mathieu Poirier
- Sound space: Colin Gagné
- Stunts: Nicolas Boivin-Gravel
- Production: Les Productions Neuvart Inc.
FROM THE SAME COMPANY
Saloon (TA17), Cirkòpolis (TA16), Nebbia (TA07)