- This event has passed.
Plomes i reclams
Marc Rosich - Roberto G. Alonso - Elena Martinell - Glòria Garcés
Girona, December 5th
Music and humour from Marc Rosich. Based on some of the main figures in the history of music forming a feminist proclamation
Papagena, the character from The Magic Flute, is the connecting thread in a show by Marc Rosich and Roberto G. Alonso that has music, humour and a clear message. An ornithological recital with a wittily feminist songsheet.
- Dramaturgy: Marc Rosich
- Direction: Roberto G. Alonso
- Performers: Elena Martinell and Glòria Garcés
- Costume and scenic space: Roberto G. Alonso
- Scenography construction: Tony Murchland
- Lighting: Lluís Robirola
- Coproduction: Cia. Elena Martinell and Temporada Alta 2019
FROM THE SAME CREATORS
Àries de reservat (TA17)
Duration: 1 h