- This event has passed.
El bramido de Düsseldorf
Salt, November 18th
After the La ira de Narciso, Sergio Blanco returns to the festival with an account on the limits of art and representation of sexuality
French-Uruguayan dramatist Sergio Blanco returns to the Festival with the story of the final days and death of the father of a playwright in a clinic in Dusseldorf. A reflection on the limits of art, the search for God and the representation of sexuality.
- Text and direction: Sergio Blanco
- Cast: Gustavo Saffores, Walter Rey and Soledad Frugone
- Scenic space, lighting and costume: Laura Leifert and Sebastián Marrero
- Video Art: Miguel Grompone
- Sound: Fernando Tato Castro
- Production: Matilde López and Espasandín
By the same creator of: Kassandra (TA18), La ira de Narciso (TA16), Tebasland (TA14)
Duration: 1h 40 min
PREMIERE IN CATALONIA
Nov 18th – Post-performance discussion with the director Sergio Blanco