- This event has passed.
Girona, December 4th
A fictional documentary based on true accounts to destigmatise anorexia
Ara is a work of fiction, but nothing which takes place lacks reality; all the actresses have suffered from anorexia and undergone therapy. A reflection on the obsession with images and the cult of the body which prevails in our society.
- Script and direction: Pere Solés
- Cast: Núria Brunsó, Ariadna de Bolòs, Anna Petit, Irene Quintana, Mariona Esteve, Mònica Argila, Martina Busquet, Nerea Ortega, Núria Caritg, Yaiza Bujalance and Helena Verdaguer. Theraphists: Pau Chapur, Montse Serra and Natàlia Gallart. Psychiastrist: Carme Mariscot. Núria’s family: Gemma Costal and Gerard Brunsó. Theatre’s teacher: Dani Valentín
- Photography: Diego Dussuel
- Sound director: Eva Valiño
- Artistic direction: Art Estudi
- Film editing: Sergi Dies
Duration: 90 min
Post-performance colloquium with the film’s artistic team